|Air Date||October 31, 1981|
|Briefing||Keep up high visibility in Topanga area.|
Some small-time marijuana growers are being pressurized by a bigger drug importer, and their pickups are being forced off the road. The accidents are witnessed by a kid who puts a hex on Ponch when he asks too many questions. As a result, Ponch suffers all manner of unexplained mishaps.
- Jonathan Woodward as Tyler
- Betty Kennedy as Loretta
- Chris Lemmon as Kenny
- Grainger Hines as Varro
- Jeff Doucette as Vincent
- Paul Linke as Grossman
- Lou Wagner as Harlan
- Brodie Greer as Baricza
- Michael Dorn as Turner
- Dennis Stewart as Starkey
- James Carrington as Spiff Boyle
- Tim Donnelly as Sam Boyle
- Bradley Lieberman as Mark
- Sean Michaels as Gary
- Randi Oakes as Bonnie Clark
- Executive Producer: Cy Chermak
- Produced by: Paul Rabwin
- Written by: Rudolph Borchert
- Directed by: Earl Bellamy
- Executive Consultant: Rick Rosner
- Story Editors: L. Ford Neale & John Huff
- Associate Producer: Randall Torno
- Developed for television by: Paul Playdon
- Music by: Alan Silvestri
- Theme by: John Parker
- Music Supervisor: Harry V. Lojewski
- Director of Photography: Robert F. Sparks
- Art Director: Stephen Myles Berger
- Editor: Dennis C. Vejar
- Unit Production Manager: Donald Gold
- First Assistant Director: Denny Salvaryn
- Second Assistant Director: Leslie Jackson
- Script Supervisor: Jack Gannon
- Set Decorator: W. Joseph Kroesser
- Production Consultant: Dave McDannel
- Stunt Co-ordinator: Paul Nuckles
- Recorded at: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios
- Sound: Harlan Riggs, M. Curtis Price C.A.S.
- Wardrobe Supervisor: Shelly Levine
- Makeup: Richard Cobos S.M.A., Walter Schenck
- Hairdresser: Don Lynch
- Casting: Cathy Henderson
- With Appreciation to Glen B. Craig, Commissioner California Highway Patrol
- Motorcycles Furnished by: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Filmed in METROCOLOR / Titles and Opticals MGM
- Rosner Television in association with MGM Television
- Grainger Hines (Varro) previously appeared in Drive, Lady, Drive.
- In the opening chase, some shots show the white pickup with a damaged headlight while in others it's still intact. After the titles it's seen with the hood up, and the collision with the school bus seems to have fixed the headlights!
- The school bus only has minor bodywork damage - why doesn't the driver just move it away from the van?
- When the red/cream pickup crashes, it hits the rocks on the front right corner, but after a cut-away to the white truck it is facing a completely different direction.
"The Killer Indy"
"Anything But The Truth"