From CHiPs Wiki
|Air Date||Feb 2, 1980|
- Lou Wagner as Harlan
- Brodie Greer as Baricza
- Linda Rose as Pam
- Jill Kelly as Nattie
- Stafford Morgan as Captain Meadows
- Randi Oakes as Bonnie Clark
- Produced by: Cy Chermak
- Written by: George Geiger
- Directed by: William Paul Nuckles
- Executive Consultant: Rick Rosner
- Story Editors: William D. Gordon & James Doherty
- Associate Producer: Paul Rabwin
- Developed for television by: Paul Playdon
- Music by: Alan Silvestri
- Theme by: John Parker
- Music Supervisor: Harry V. Lojewski
- Director of Photography: Robert F. Sparks
- Art Director: Les Gobruegge
- Editors: Albert P. Wilson, A.C.E
- Unit Production Manager: Ron Grow
- Assistant Director: Lindsley Parsons III
- 2nd Assistant Director: John Peter Kousakis
- Script Supervisor: Jack Gannon
- Set Decorator: W. Joseph Kroesser
- Production Consultant: Dave McDannel
- Technical Advisor: Bill Kuethen
- Sound: Harlan Riggs, M. Curtis Price, C.A.S.
- Stunt Co-ordinator: Bud George Davis
- Assistant to the Producer: Randy Torno
- Wardrobe Supervisor: Shelly Levine
- Makeup: Richard Cobos, S.M.A, Walter Schenck
- Hairdresser: Don Lynch
- Casting: Michael O. Hanks
- Locations by: Cinemobile Systems
- With Appreciation to Glen B. Craig, Commissioner California Highway Patrol
- Motorcycles Furnished by: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Automobiles furnished by: Ford Motor Company
- Filmed in METROCOLOR / Titles and Opticals MGM
- Rosner Television in association with MGM Television
- At least some of the race action takes place at Indian Dunes, which was previously used in Ride the Whirlwind.
- When Jon jumps his truck during the race, it appears the entire truck falls apart when it lands. The beauty rings on his wheels go flying and the wheels appear to go through the fenders. Not only does the truck seem to run fine, but later in the episode the beauty rings are back on!
- When the bad guys first spot the CHP officers at the traffic stop during the pre-titles sequence, they are only about 100 yards away, yet they don't pass for 40 seconds. Even at 30 mph they would have traveled nearly 600 yards in that time.
| Preceded by:
| Off Road
| Followed by:|
"Tow Truck Lady"