|Air Date||February 20, 1983|
Ponch and Bobby try to prevent three female rock musicians from being victimized by an unscrupulous concert promoter. A pair of jewel thieves are planning a robbery using pocket bikes. Grossman is getting everyone to test his trivia knowledge for The Million Dollar Question TV show.
- Laura Branigan as Sarah
- George Chakiris as Bernard
- Robery Hegyes as Sweets
- Tina Gayle as Kathy Linahan
- Judy Baldwin as Camille
- Terry Kiser as King
- Rick Podell as Game Show Host
- Deborah Ryan as Darla
- Nina Axelrod as Dee Dee
- Clarence Gilyard, Jr. as Webster
- Lori Berns as Louise
- Wayne Dvorak as Forbes
- Ken Gerson as Ackerman
- Ted Peterson as Tow Truck Driver
- Billy Ray Sharkey as Van Driver
- Sallee Young as City Worker
- Executive Producer: Cy Chermak
- Supervising Producer: Paul Mason
- Produced By: Joseph Gunn and Donald L. Gold
- Written By: Larry Mollin
- Directed By: Chuck Bail
- Executive Consultant: Rick Rosner
- Executive Story Consultant: Gerald Sanford
- Creative Consultant: Larry Mollin
- Associate Producer: Randall Torno
- Developed for television by: Paul Playdon
- Music by: Alan Silvestri
- Theme by: John Parker
- Music Supervisor: Harry V. Lojewski
- Director of Photography: Robert F. Sparks
- Art Director: Stephen Myles Berger
- Editor: William Neel
- Unit Production Manager: Steven P. Saeta
- First Assistant Director: Nate Haggard
- Second Assistant Director: David Newman
- Set Decorator: W. Joseph Kroesser
- Script Supervisor: Suzi Alter
- Production Consultant: Bill Udell
- Stunt Co-ordinator: Paul Nuckles
- Production Associate: Bonnie Jo Chermak
- Rerecorded at: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios
- Sound: Harlan Riggs, M. Curtis Price, C.A.S.
- Wardrobe Supervisor: Shelly Levine
- Makeup: Richard Cobos, S.M.A., Jane Aull
- Hair Stylist: Don Lynch
- Sound Editor: John Delbis
- Music Editor: Tommy Carlin
- Motorcycles Furnished by: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Casting: Al Onorato, Jerry Franks
- With Appreciation to Glen B. Craig, Commissioner California Highway Patrol
- Filmed in METROCOLOR / Titles and Opticals MGM
- Rosner Television in association with MGM Television
- The Cadillac Foxes drive a pink 1956 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz.
- Laura Branigan's first acting role.
- The Cadillac Foxes stay at a house just off of Dell Avenue near Venice Beach. View in Google Maps
- First episode where Bruce Penhall gets his credit moved to the opening titles, just after Robert Pine. It remains there for the rest of the season.
- The hotel where the Moonstone Emerald robbery takes place is the Holiday Inn in Burbank. It can also be seen in the background of the scene where the van is stolen near the beginning of the episode. Although the hotel and parking lot are still standing, many of the other buildings in the area have been replaced by new apartments, notably Avalon Burbank. View in Google Maps
- During the short pursuit of Luther 'Sweets' Collier, sometimes Bobby's headlight is off and sometimes Kathy's is off.
- The pocket bikes appear to overtake the same car twice before they leave the parking garage. After they leave the garage, they are then seen going past it again.
| Preceded by:
"Journey to a Spacecraft"
| Fox Trap
| Followed by:|