From CHiPs Wiki
|Air Date||February 14, 1982|
|Briefing||Learn about anti-theft devices.|
Bonnie suspects that an old friend from the police academy has turned to car theft. A car alarm expert's daughter is having a hard time persuading her father that she wants to join the business.
- Simon Oakland as Sweeney
- Christina Hart as Toni
- Elizabeth Daily as Carol Sweeney
- John O'Connell as Charlie Max
- Paul Linke as Grossman
- Lou Wagner as Harlan
- Brodie Greer as Baricza
- Michael Dorn as Turner
- Patty Kotero as Barbara
- Cynthia Leake as Lori
- Connie Downing as Sandy
- Michelle Avonne as Cathy
- Randi Oakes as Bonnie Clark
- Executive Producer: Cy Chermak
- Produced by: Paul Rabwin
- Story Supervisor: William D. Gordon
- Written By: Rudolph Borchert
- Directed by: Phil Bondelli
- Executive Consultant: Rick Rosner
- Story Editors: L. Ford Neale & John Huff
- Associate Producer: Randall Torno
- Developed for television by: Paul Playdon
- Music by: Alan Silvestri
- Theme by: John Parker
- Music Supervisor: Harry V. Lojewski
- Director of Photography: Robert F. Sparks
- Art Director: Stephen Myles Berger
- Editor: Albert P. Wilson A.C.E.
- Unit Production Manager: Donald Gold
- First Assistant Director: Steven P. Saeta
- Second Assistant Director: Leslie L. Jackson
- Script Supervisor: Jack Gannon
- Set Decorator: W. Joseph Kroesser
- Production Consultant: Dave McDannel
- Stunt Co-ordinator: Paul Nuckles
- Recorded at: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios
- Sound: Harlan Riggs, M. Curtis Price C.A.S.
- Wardrobe Supervisor: Shelly Levine
- Makeup: Richard Cobos S.M.A., Walter Schenck
- Hairdresser: Don Lynch
- Assistant Editor: Bill L. Theobald
- Sound Editor: Dick McCarty
- Music Editor: Jan Gershkoff
- Casting: Cathy Henderson, Barbara Hanley
- With Appreciation to Glen B. Craig, Commissioner California Highway Patrol
- Motorcycles Furnished by: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Filmed in METROCOLOR / Titles and Opticals MGM
- Rosner Television in association with MGM Television
- Elizabeth Daily (Carol Sweeney) now works mainly as a voice artist under the name E.G Daily. She's probably best known as the voice of Tommy Pickles in Rugrats.
- Simon Oakland (Sweeney) previously appeared as Bruno in Drive, Lady, Drive.
- The female mud wrestling scenes were actually filmed at the Hollywood Tropicana not Chippendales due to an editing mistake of the enterance sign.
- Hollywood Tropicana is actually located 1250 N Western Ave, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90029.
- In the accident scene at the beginning Ponch on the radio with LA Communication Center calls in an 11-80 (Accident Serious Injuries) and requests an 11-41 (ambulance) and 11-42 (Paramedics), few moments later Jon talking to two female motorists says "luckily no one's hurt".
- When Ponch and Jon take Bonnie, including her cousin Tom to a night club called Chippendales in which had the female mud wrestlers performing a show, and would later have male strippers performing a show in the same venture as seen in Trained for Trouble considering that it would be variety night club.
| Preceded by:
"Battle of the Bands"
| Followed by:|
"In the Best of Families"